Algon 2.5 Litres Concentrate
With Algon, simply apply and leave. A few days later, the surface will look cleaner without scrubbing or rinsing. It's non-toxic too, so it's safe for pets. Full instructions are on the bottle.
Application Techniques - Apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful.
- Can be used at any time of year
- Easy to apply, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon path cleaner to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
- No need to rinse off
- Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
- Algon organic path cleaner is non toxic and safe for pets and wildlife
- Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum
- Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
- Algon will not affect any type of paint or stain
- Caution Algon will have a scorching effect on foliage - only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during application.