A blend of varieties specially selected for their tolerance to shady & drought affected areas ideal for starting a new lawn, over-seeding worn grass or filling in bare patches.
- Grass seed germinates in shady areas
- Perfect for around buildings, trees & bushes
- Maintains colour all season long
- Seed treatment to help deter birds from feeding
Gro-Sure® Shady Lawn Seed is treated to significantly improve germination and for quicker establishment.
- New and improved seed blends
- Our range is colour matched
- Fine grass blades for a beautiful, lush lawn
- Our lawn seed will grow on any soil type
- Your lawn will have a high disease tolerance
What to Expect
In good conditions blades of grass can usually be seen in under 2 weeks, however if the conditions are unfavourable this may take considerably longer.