The Weber Genesis II range is made with the highest quality materials, as well as some sleek looking features to make this gas BBQ a dream to cook with. Big enough for family meals and back garden gatherings, yet at the same time portable enough to store and move around easily.
A 3 burner BBQ is a great choice for people who want to use it to cook a variety of different foods all year round. The 3 stainless steel burners give you versatility to cook different foods at different temperatures, even allowing you to roast whole pieces of meat at lower temperatures.
The Genesis II E-310 has a porcelain enamelled lid with a built in thermometer guage so that you can preheat to the perfect temperature and control your cooking temperature without having to lift the lid and loose precious heat.
The open cart design is sturdy and practical featuring a side storage area for your gas canister and plenty of storage space underneath for your tools and accessories. There are also two stainless steel side tables for handy storage or food prep space. Built into the side table are practical hooks for hanging your tools for easy access. The heavy duty all-weather wheels make the whole BBQ easy to move and lock for extra stability.
As with many of Weber's best selling gas BBQs, this Genesis II E-310 model features the GS4 system which stands for "Grilling System 4" - with four main features:
- The Infinity Ignition which guarantees to light your BBQ easily first time at the push of a button;
- High performance stainless steel burners which have been specially designed to last longer, and ensures that the gas flow is constant and even;
- Flavouriser bars which catch the fat dripping off your food to prevent flames flaring up, and also result in the fat smoking and flavouring your food;
- and the grease management system which provides a clean and easy way to catch any remaining fat for less messy cleanup and disposal.
3 separate control knobs on the front allow you to control the temperature on each of the stainless steel burners. The E310 also has the infinity ignition system making it quick and easy to light every time you cook. You also get a tuck-away warming rack to keep already cooked food warm while you finish off the last few finishing touches to your meal.
One of the best features about many of Weber's BBQs, including the Genesis II E-310 is the interchangeable GBS (Gourmet Barbecue System) cooking system. This makes it compatible with a wide range of specialist accessories such as pizza stones, griddles and poultry roasters, all available to buy separately. The GBS grill has a removable centre that can be replaced with an accessory of your choice - specifically designed for what you want to cook.
One must-have accessory for your new Genesis II BBQ is the Weber Connect Smart Hub - at the moment you can get one FREE by registering on the Weber site! This is a great opportunity to get a top of the range gadget worth over £150. Watch the video below to see some of it's fantastic features:
- Main burners: 11.43KW
- Gourmet bbq system made with porcelain-enamelled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enamelled lid
- Built-in lid thermometer
Side mounted gas bottle storage
Stainless steel side tables
Open cart design
Welded tube frame
Infinite control burner valves
Stainless steel heat deflectors
Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Infinity ignition - Light first time every time!
- 3 Stainless steel burners- Ensures constant heat distribution
- Porcelain-enamelled flavorizer bars - Catches drippings and provides smoke and sizzle to create that Weber bbq flavour
- Grease management system- With easy removable drip tray
LID OPEN: 158CM H X 150CM W X 79CM D
LID CLOSED: 120CM H X 150CM W X 74CM D
PRIMARY COOKING AREA: 68CM X 48CM
TUCK-AWAY WARMING RACK AREA: 66CM X 15CM
Weber recommend opening the lid and turning burners up high after use to the let cooking grates burn off any stuck on food. Then brush the grates with a bristled grill brush. For more tips, watch the video below in the video tab.
It is a good idea to get a high quality, fitted cover to give your Genesis II E-310 extra protection when not in use.
ELECTRONICS (GENESIS II EX): 3 YEARS (EXCLUDING NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR AND SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE WARRANTY)