NEW for 2021
The Weber Traveler has been designed for ease of transport, the grill is attached to the heavy duty cart which folds down for easy storage. This is a compact bbq and designed to fit in a car boot, meaning it is ideal to take camping or even for a day of hiking. The grill is affixed to the lightweight steel frame, which can be collapsed or erected with just one hand, so you can put it up and begin cooking in minutes. When the grill is folded flat, you place one foot on the stationary leg side and using one hand you press the unlock button and lift up the grill until it locks in place. To collapse the Traveler you just place you foot on the same stationary leg and press the unlock button, remove your foot and let go and the grill will slowly fold back down by itself. There are side handles to allow for easy lifting and carrying.
The Traveler barbecue has a large grilling area, grilling up to 15 burgers at once. There is a low to high temperature range on the barbeque to allow a large variety of meal types to be prepared on it. The built-in lid thermometer lets you see the inside temperature of the grill when cooking. The Weber Travel single stainless steel burner produces more heat than any BQQ in the Weber Q series. Fuel economy has been optimised in the design, and the Traveler runs of disposable small gas canisters. However an adaptor can be bought if you prefer to use a larger patio gas canister.
The side table and tool hooks on the Weber Traveler give you space to organise your cooking utensils and plates/ dishes. The barbeque is easily cleaned, using a disposable drip tray for catching any grease. Weber have a range of cleaning products and plenty of compatible accessories (tools, thermometers, grill baskets etc) which you can browse here.
- Folding design, which can be set up or folded down with one hand
- Light weight steel cart frame with two durable all-weather wheels
- Grill is attached to the cart so that you’re up and grilling in no time
- Compact fold for minimal storage space and easily fits in the boot of a car
- Large barbecuing area, 2065 cm2
- Low-to-high temp range barbecues everything from pancakes to seared steak
- 1 Burner: kw13,715 kj
- Purposefully designed to optimise gas usage
- Piezo igniter allows the grill to be lit at the press of a button
- Infinite control burner valve, easy to regulate the temperature with the control dial
- Porcelain-enamelled, cast iron cooking grates
- Grease management system using disposable drip trays
- Large side table
- 3 Tool hooks
- Automatic lid lock
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Porcelain-enamelled lid and cookbox
- Fuel type Liquid petroleum gas (disposable cartridge sold separately), also adaptor sold so larger gas canisters can be used if preferred.
- Dimensions - lid closed 94.5cm H x 110.8cm W x 58.4cm D
LID ASSEMBLY 5 YEARS, NO RUST THROUGH/BURN THROUGH
STAINLESS STEEL BURNER TUBE 3 YEARS, NO RUST THROUGH/BURN THROUGH
PORCELAIN-ENAMELLED, CAST-IRON COOKING GRATES 3 YEARS, NO RUST THROUGH/BURN THROUGH
PLASTIC COMPONENTS 2 YEARS, EXCLUDING FADING OR DISCOLOURATION
ALL REMAINING PARTS 2 YEARS