Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix has been specially blended with added zinc complex that naturally supports plant health for an abundance of stronger, healthier acid-loving plants such as rhododendrons, azaleas and camellias.
- 6-month slow-release feed for sustained growth
- Slow release iron to maintain acidic root environment
- Promotes chlorophyll production for greener, glossier foliage
- Added zinc complex helps build plant resilience
Westland Ericaceous Planting & Potting Mix has been specially developed to give gardeners the ideal medium for lime hating plants. Containing 6 months feed and added Iron and zinc complex, this high performance compost offers unrivalled results in plant health and moisture retention.
At Westland, we’re always striving to make our products clearer and easier to understand, so you can make more informed purchase decisions.
How to Use
- Thoroughly water the plant, gently tap the pot to remove plant, shake off loose compost.
- Half fill pot with new compost, place plant in pot, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water.
Beds & Borders
- Dig a hole approx. twice the depth and diameter of root ball.
- Place plant in hole with new compost, fill gaps with more compost, firm in and water well.
When to Use
Can be used throughout the year when potting or planting out ericaceous plants.