Shipping & Delivery
Delivery available to UK & Ireland (excluding Guernsey, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands)
Local deliveries are made between 3-5 days however furniture & BBQs can take between 5-7 days.
Orders Under £500
- £25 for delivery anywhere in the UK & Ireland (excluding Guernsey, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands)
Orders over £500
- Free Delivery anywhere in the UK & Ireland (excluding Guernsey, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands)
- Please note that some of the larger items on our website can only be delivered within the local area by our own drivers. These items will be clearly marked on our website as 'local delivery available only' or NI & IRL exclusive
- Our couriers are unable to deliver gas or other fuels, these items are available in store only or may be available for local delivery by our own drivers.
Furniture & BBQ Build & Delivery
- Most of our items are delivered flat packed. This includes benches, weave tables, BBQs...
If you require your item to be built:
- If your delivery address is within 15 miles of one of our stores, our staff can build your BBQ or furniture item and deliver it to you assembled at an additional cost.
Delivery Times & methods
- Items shown as in stock on our website are available to purchase for delivery.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24hrs of being placed. We use Amnexday/TPNConnect.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will not get picked up by our courier until the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Please note our couriers do not operate on bank holidays, religious holidays and national holidays so please take this into account when calculating when to expect delivery.
- All Deliveries are packed in the best possible materials to protect your items and the environment.
Larger items will arrive on a pallet as a curbside delivery
- our couriers are not obligated to bring palleted items into your house
Delivery Issues & Further Info
- If you are not in when we try to deliver, we will attempt to leave the items in a safe place and call you to let you know.
- If we are unable to gain access to a property to leave the item in a safe place and a redelivery is needed, the customer may have to pay the delivery costs again or accept a refund minus the original delivery charge.
For larger items on pallets:
- we ask our couriers to call our customers prior to delivery and that they ensure a tail lift is in use to unload pallets from their lorry. Please note pallets will be delivered curb side and our couriers are not obligated to bring items inside your property, or to a back garden. It is the customers responsibility to dispose of all packaging including pallets.
- If you would like to specify a safe place or a particular neighbor for your parcel to be left with, please add these instructions at the checkout. You may also add some additional information to help the courier find your delivery address.
- If you require delivery on a certain day or time, or if your address is hard to find or on a narrow road, let us know before buying and we can enquire with our couriers if delivery would be possible.