Weber Briquettes 8KG (1759180) IN STORE ITEM ONLYWeber
This isn’t any ordinary charcoal – it’s the one ingredient your steaks need to sear to perfection. Designed by barbecuers for barbecuers, Weber Briquettes are the result of years’ worth of innovation, research, and testing. These long-lasting, 100 percent natural charcoal briquettes are made from dense carbonised wood, starch, and water that are compacted at 50-tonne pressure to produce a clean burn, reduce dust, and extend burn time to three hours – all without added chemicals. Plus, the new Weber Briquettes have an extra-large pillow form and dual grooves for improved air circulation and a faster lighting process. Packaged in a recycled, waterproof bag with convenient zip-lock closure and handy carrier grip, you can be sure your briquettes will stay safe and dry, extending fuel life and keeping you always ready to barbecue.
When should you use briquettes?
Briquesttes are a great all-round fuel. They burn slowly and evenly, offering easy temperature control and will keep going for hours. If you're roasting, baking, or grilling for over 1 hour, briquettes are the perfect choice.
- ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Carbonized wood, starch and water go into our briquettes. That's it. Nothing else.
- SIZE MATTERS: We give our briquettes their distinctive XL cushion shape, so you get a quick and easy ignition.
- SLOW BURNER: Expect optimum embers in just 20 minutes. Enjoy them for up to three hours.
- HARD SURFACE: We compact our briquettes at a pressure of 50 tons, to ensure you have less dust to deal with.
- BEAT THE ELEMENTS: Our water-repellent packaging won’t let the weather spoil your grill-out plans.
- Ready to use in 20 minutes
- Wood from sustainable forestry
- TUV certified, FSC® certified and certified by DIN CERTCO
- 3 hours burning time
- 100% natural
- Dimensions 64.5cm h x 17cm w x 28.3cm d
- Material wood
- Weight 8kg
£5.00 - £100.00