Santa’s Grotto at Hillmount
Santa's Grotto is one the highlights of each year at Hillmount when you can bring your children along to explore our Winter Wonderland. Your journey will start off in our grotto with a range of festive scenes and characters. They will be welcomed by our elves, meet Mrs Claus before visiting Santa and receiving a unique Hillmount gift.
We have been working hard with Santa and his elves to ensure everyone is safe whilst visiting our grotto. To help with this we ask that you pre book your tickets so we can keep numbers at a safe level. More info can be found in our FAQs.
The Grotto Experience
Your tickets will include access to our magical grotto where your little ones will be given a quiz sheet by our Elves to work on throughout their visit. The elves will be there to entertain and interact with your family while Mrs Claus will be busy handing out festive refreshments for all as well as sweeties for the children.
You will be able to get into Santa’s sleigh under our outdoor canopy, so hats and gloves are needed! Finally meet the man himself as he greets your family and gives all the children their very special Hillmount gift!
There will be plenty of photo opportunities throughout and our professional photographer will be in attendance if you want to purchase some high-quality images to remember your experience!
Don’t forget we will be holding our very special Santa Paws event for dogs on 24th December so you can bring your faithful friends to meet Santa and receive a festive gift!
- Please arrive a few minutes before your allocated time
- You may be asked to wait without joining the queue if you arrive significantly early or lose your timeslot if you are significantly late for your booking time
- Please note there will be a queue. The time slots are for us to minimise how many families we have in the grotto in every 15-minute period
- We aim to ensure you will see Santa at your allocated time but on busy days you might have to wait a little longer
- If timing on the day is an issue, please ask our Grotto staff for assistance and we will do our best to accommodate you
- To make our grotto more spacious the meeting point for Santa will be under a canopy outside the grotto itself so make sure to wrap up warm
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of 6 people per group
- Advance booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment. Hillmount are unable to process refunds however there is an option to pay for booking protect with Ticket Source when purchasing tickets
- Where a session is SOLD OUT – we are sorry but there are currently no more tickets available for that time slot
- Feel free to take your own photos in and around the Grotto, we will also have a professional photographer if you would like to capture that special moment. This service is a payable extra on the day and not included in the ticket price